here's the recipe.
1 – striped bass fresh (or any white fish like snapper, flounder)
2 green onions – cut into 1 inch pieces
Ginger – julienne
Cilantro –take off stems, leave whole leaves
Red pepper (spicy one) sliced
Chinese Rice wine (michui)
1. Pat fish dry with paper towel and salt on both sides. Place fish on plate with steamer tray underneath.
2. Add green onions, ginger, red pepper, soy sauce, rice wine. ( i don't have exact measurements for the soy sauce and rice wine, but basically pour over fish.)
3. Steam for 8 minutes (med size fish, 15 min for large fish).
4. In separate small frying pan, heat oil.
5. Add sizzling oil to fish before serving.